Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10
So Recently upgraded to Windows 10 ?? Well many of us did, some of us liked it while some of us are still not satisfied. Well no matter what be the case, there are some problems which most of the users faced after upgrading their PC from Windows 8.1 or from Windows 8. One common problem is of Bluetooth. Many of you might be experiencing a problem of “Bluetooth Not Available”. Well its a common one, and it can be solved very easily provided you follow the steps correctly.
Check out also our article how to get help with file explorer in Windows 10 !
Devices that are not compatible with it:
Fix Bluetooth Not Available Problem in Windows 10
How to Find Bluetooth Settings in Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth.
- Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.
Fix by Allowing Bluetooth Devices to Connect to This Computer
- Proceed to your Control Panel. Click “Hardware and Sound” and “Bluetooth Devices”.
- Click the Options tab.
- Make sure “Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer” is selected.
Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays
- Look if bluetooth is On up and running and your device have support by bluetooth technology. You will see if bluetooth is on in your action tab. As you can see on animated image below.
- You don’t see any bluetooth button ? You will need to upgrade drivers for your bluetooth device. Follow these steps – Go to Start menu and write to the search box “Device Manager”. Firstly you will need to find you device in the list and after that right tap on and select your device. Now you need to click on Update driver software and tap on Automatic search of upgrade driver for your device. After this you will have updated your drivers and you are ready to go.
- Also you need to check if bluetooth of your device is up and running and also if could be found. If now you need to turn on feature on device which we can find that device in computer.
Repair and update Bluetooth Drivers on your PC with Windows 10
Solution by Removing and insert the devices with Bluetooth
Now if it is up and running and driver is updated but still your device don’t work. You can try delete or remove the device and pair it again.
- Go to the Control Panel and tap on “Hardware and Sound” and then select “Bluetooth Devices”.
- Now click on your device which is not work and tap on Delete or Remove button for removing it completely.
- Now Click “Add” and tap on the button called “reset / restart” on the device or turn the device off and switch it On again..
- Once you do the above step Select “My device is ready to be found” and tap on the “Next” button.
- Right now, when it says that bluetooth is found, choose it and tap on “Next” button and follow the wizard carefully.
How to connect with Miracast devices ?
- Look at your device if it is supporting Miracast, you will find it on the box or in manual of the device.
- Check if Wifi is running on that device, if not, turn it on.
- Look if a monitor or display you want to broadcast on is also supporting Miracast and is turned on. If it is not supporting Miracast you will need to buy adapter that plugs into the HDMI on your diplaying device (Just google “Miracast adapter”).