How to change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile
- Open “Settings”
- go to option “Ringtone and Sounds”
- After tapping, you should see the all original ringtones in your smartphone.
- Tap one of any listed Ringtones.
- Now you have successfully changed the Ringtone of your Windows 10 Mobile.
DIDN’T HELP? DON’T WORRY! As our philosophy is “Get help in windows 10” we have solution for you !
Easy guide to Changing Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile
- Take your smartphone and follow mentioned steps (below) to set up your most favorite ringtone in Windows mobile.
- Open your Windows Phone Settings, and then choose “Personalization” In this section you can find how your Windows phone 10 mobile look and sound:
- If you managed to change the ringtone on your Windows 10 Mobile, don’t forget to share it to your friends, or if you still have difficulties to change your ringtones contact us
- Then tap on “Sound”
- Now you can see, my current ringtone is “Lattice”. To change the ringtone, tap the current ringtone, mine is “Lattice”, it could be different with other phones.
Now get back to the sound settings. The ringtone name must be displayed is “Ginger” that means the ringtone in your Windows 10 mobile phone is changed. Just to make sure, try to call your own phone.
How to set custom ringtone in Windows 10 mobile.
- go to File Explorer -> this PC. Find your phone under folder “Devices and drives” and then double click your phone folder. You will find the “Ringtone” folder, paste the mp3 file you want to use as ringtone to this “ Ringtones” folder.
- Disconnect your phone from your PC and go to Settings -> Personalization -> Sounds. You should be able to find the file name of the mp3 you move to your Windows Phone.