Beginning with Windows Media Player
Firstly start the Windows Media Player application
- On PC desktop you just need to take mouse and point to right corner in bottom of screen and click on the “Search”. ( On tablets or mobile devices just swipe with fingers from right of the screen and tap on the “Search” too )
- If you have search box opened, you now need to write “Windows Media Player” into it and after that just select Windows Media Player and click it to open. Thats it you have now opened the Windows Media Player application.
How to play media files like music or movies on Windows Media Player ?
Method 1 – The media library
Method 2 – This time playing mode ( What is it playing now mode )
Method 3 – Play media files via the taskbar
How effectively use bookmarks and tabs in media player ?
- Play tab
- There you can see what is it playing right now at the moment and also you see selected files to play which you selected in media library. In the play bookmark you can create your own custom playlist and save them too.
- Burn CD or DVD
- If you drag media files to this bookmark you can burn them on your CDs or DVDs. The more information about this process you can find on ripping and burning DVDs and CDs.
- Synchronize tab
- You can also synchronize your audio files, music, videos or movies with your music player or other portable devices. You just need to connect your device to your desktop and the Windows Media Player will ask you if you want to synchronize it automatically or manually by your hand. For more information about this, visit how to sync in Media Player.