How to install Windows 10 Mobile build 10572
How to Send a Text Message from Windows 10 PC to Mobile
Windows 10 Errors that are resolved in this build
- It is possible to receive notifications, such as text messages, without having to unlock the phone first.
- The background process Cortana is now more streamlined and no longer consumes as much battery.
- They resolve some of the problems that made the Home screen will not load properly, and performance improvements also apply to the operation of the Home screen.
- Performance enhancements to apply notification center.
- Now an alarm icon appears on the lock screen when the alarm is activated in the official application.
- Problems are solved with the proximity sensor that were observed in some equipment to make calls.
- Problems downloading apps in the store, which were blocked by a background process are resolved.
- The language on the keyboard is now ” less aggressive “.
- Now the phone is restarted immediately by pressing the “reset” button to apply an update.
Common Windows 10 Build 10572 Issues & Fix
- The visual voicemail does not work on some devices. In such cases we have to call directly to the mailbox to read our voice messages (for this we go to Phone> Settings> Change more options for Phone> Call voice mail .
- There are problems with the messages application on dual SIM phones. In particular, application errors will suffer if the tile of the second SIM messages is undocked from the Start. To solve this we must link the second SIM messages with the tile of the first SIM, which can be achieved by going to the messages of the first SIM> Settings> linking tiles.
- There is a similar problem with the phone lines dual SIM. To unpin the tile of the second telephone line, the line will also disappear from the list of all applications (ie, it is impossible to use it). To solve this we must restore your computer.
- The photo application does not allow sharing images via third-party apps like Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook or Messenger.
- On some computers it is possible that the Photos application crash every time we tried to open it. This can be fixed by restoring the computer.
- Computers that have been upgraded from Windows Phone 8 to Windows Phone 8.1 and then to Windows 10 Mobile can lose the ability to connect to WiFi networks, or may even be unable to install builds Insider. To solve this you have to install Windows Phone 8.1 using Windows Device Recovery Tool .